SUMMARY Located close to Leicester Square, in a modern purpose-built block off Charing Cross Road, in the heart of Theatreland on the edge of Chinatown, this well presented fourth floor APARTMENT with LIFT offers bright living space, superb roof top views of the WEST END from the BALCONY & spacious TERRACE.
DESCRIPTION Located on the southern side of Soho, itself a great place to find live entertainment, interesting food and pulsing nightlife or to browse the boutique shops, relax in Soho Square, or treat yourself to a West End show, a meal and a delicious cocktail, Chinatown is the unique neighbourhood that provides the chance to enjoy a taste of the Far East in the heart of London. This bustling neighbourhood is a focal point for events and activities throughout the year, in particular during London's Chinese New Year celebrations,
The original London Chinatown was actually in Limehouse, in London's East End as Chinese employees of the East India Company settled at the docks in the late 19th century and helped to create a Chinese community. However, a decline in shipping and largescale destruction of the area during the Second World War, saw this quarter dwindle by the mid-20th century. Once home to Huguenot and Maltese immigrants, the area of Chinatown as we know it today started to form in the 1950's, when a handful of Chinese restaurants opened. With other businesses and services moving in, by the 1960's and 1970' the neighbourhood had become a hub for Chinese culture.
Occupying the triangle between Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus, served by Central, Northern, Piccadilly and Bakerloo Lines this sought-after residential area offers superb transport links across London and access to National and International rail links and links to all London's airports.
Open Plan Reception Room 16' 11" x 14' ( 5.16m x 4.27m )
Bedroom 1 16' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.03m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 2 13' x 6' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.03m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.